Adjusting PHP Memory settings
- Log into cPanel.
- Find and click 'Select PHP Version'.
- Then click 'Show PHP Settings' there will be a list of options you can modify.
- You can adjust your PHP memory Limit up to 512MB.
- Once you selected the Memory Value, click the Apply button.
- Lastly, hit the Save button.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
There's several common reasons why sites are slow -- we ask that you please troubleshoot via this...
WAIT! Don't panic! We ask that you please go through this checklist before contacting us....
When configuring your script, it will most likely ask you what the MySQL hostname is. Please...
If you have a firewall or your ISP doesn't allow connections to cPanel on port 2082, you can...
You can upload your html and images to your website via FTP. You will use the login specified...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution